Friday, April 08, 2011

Hour-a-Day April: Day Eight

Not much to say today. Dorothy let me sleep in a bit, and when we woke up, I started in on the bedroom again. I made it back to my desk today! Valerie even cooperated a bit with the room cleaning, and let me finish my hour after she woke up.

Dorothy didn't want to nap today, so I didn't log much bonus time today. Valerie joined the cranky ranks in the afternoon, too, so the rest of the day was pretty much a wash, and I'm extra glad I logged my hour first thing in the morning. I did get four loads of laundry done, though. (Aside: Timing laundry is nearly impossible. It takes all day, but it's not that much "active" time, just a lot of "waiting for the cycle to finish" time.) It was a pretty successful HADA day, though.

Day Eight tally: 1 hour, plus four laundry loads of indeterminate time.

No comments: