Things to consider when making your guesses:
- My due date is October 18, based on a calculator that seems to have given me an extra day, so it might actually be October 17.
- Valerie was born at 37w 1d after a 28-hour induction and a 1 hour and 20 minute labor. So far, I don't have any of the symptoms of ICP, which was what led to her induction.
- Valerie was 7lbs 5oz at birth, 20", and was born at 1:06 p.m.
- The baby dropped about a week and a half ago, and the head appears to now be fully engaged.
- I have been in nesting mode for the past two weeks.
- The hair on my legs is growing more slowly while pregnant.
- Before I dropped, I was carrying the baby high.
- You can tell that I am pregnant from behind.
- I didn't have much morning sickness, just nasty heartburn and allergies.
- I have been craving sweet things and cheese.
- The baby's heart rate has been above 140 bpm.
- This baby seems to move much more than Valerie did, but she had an anterior placenta and a short cord, which could factor into that.