Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HADA 2015: Days 27-28

Day 27:
Cleaned living room, washed living room windows, washed winter coats, paid Camporee balances for my Girl Scout troop. Ordered pizza for dinner.

Day 28:
A friend came over to help me clean today (we alternate weeks helping each other, but we had missed the past few weeks for a variety of reasons). We tackled the clothes/Lego/guest room. We got JW's too small clothes rotated out, and his next size rotated in (one more box to go, that I found later). Got all of the girls' clean-but-not-put-away laundry put away. Sorted through the next-size-up clothes for both girls, and purged some of the outgrown clothes to hand-me-down to a friend. Completely cleaned off the guest bed. (At some point in here, my friend had to leave, but I kept going for a while.) Tidied up the Lego table, and rebuilt some of the broken buildings that had suffered a toddler fate (my kids are "build it then play with it forever" kids, not "build, unbuild, and rebuild" kids like I was). Cleaned the entire guest room floor and vacuumed it. Cleaned the kids' room (with the kids' help!) Stripped D's bed to wash the mattress cover. Put away all the Duplo. Returned third floor toys to the third floor, books to the peaceful room, and laundry to the hamper. Vacuumed the kids' room. Leftovers for dinner.

No comments: