Friday, February 24, 2006

The Friday Fie

1. Slow Browsing: What's the point in having high-speed internet if it's always moving at a dial-up pace because of other people downloading things? (Okay, it's actually more complicated than that. Jeremy says my computer can ping the router okay, and the router can ping the internet okay, but when my computer tries to ping the internet, it goes slowly. Go figure.)

2. Sick Dreams: (See previous post.)

3. Not knowing what I want to do with my life: Everything made sense until I actually graduated from law school and experienced the legal workforce for a year. Now I'm not sure what I want to be anymore, and that's a weird feeling after seven years or so of certainty.

4. Bob Costas: Seriously annoying. He is the number one reason I miss Canadian Olympics coverage.

5. Student Loans: I try not to think about the fact that I actually have a negative net worth. Darn, I just thought about it.

Fie on all of you!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Okay, so I totally agree with you about Bob Costas.
That is one of the biggest reasons why I prefer watching the Olympics the day after in fast forward.