Monday, April 08, 2013

HADA 2013: Day 8

I had low expectations for today, since I got so little sleep last night. Basically, I just wanted to keep up with daily tasks, with no pressure to do anything else. But, surprisingly, I managed to squeeze in a few HADA tasks after all. I'm not sure if I managed a full hour, but I think I came close, at least!

Non-HADA things I did today:

  • Fed the family three meals.
  • Washed the dishes from three meals.
  • Swept the floor twice (plus a bonus sweeping from when my eldest decided to leave a salt trail from the back door, through the house, up the stairs, and into the bathroom).
  • Wiped down the table twice.
  • Opened all the windows, because the weather was lovely.
  • Got the toddler to take a nap, and took one myself.
  • Washed, dried, and folded a load of laundry.
  • Played in the backyard with the girls and some bubbles.
  • Family outing for milk and ice cream.
  • Closed all the windows.

HADA tasks I did today:

  • Swept the side yard path, and started picking up trash and yard waste. (I would have done more, but it was too hard to accomplish much without a rake or gloves or any other gardening tools.)
  • Switched the not-quite-long enough blanket from the laundry room doorway for a longer one.
  • Unpacked a bunch more bathroom stuff, and completely emptied two boxes.
  • Washed out the car potty.
  • Unpacked the Wii and games. (I actually did this yesterday, but forgot about it, so I'm taking credit today.)
  • Tried to adjust the temperature on the water heater, but discovered that it was a bigger job than I thought, which required tools, so I tabled it for another day.

No comments: