Non-HADA things I did today:
- Fed the family three meals.
- Washed the dishes from three meals.
- Swept the floor twice (plus a bonus sweeping from when my eldest decided to leave a salt trail from the back door, through the house, up the stairs, and into the bathroom).
- Wiped down the table twice.
- Opened all the windows, because the weather was lovely.
- Got the toddler to take a nap, and took one myself.
- Washed, dried, and folded a load of laundry.
- Played in the backyard with the girls and some bubbles.
- Family outing for milk and ice cream.
- Closed all the windows.
HADA tasks I did today:
- Swept the side yard path, and started picking up trash and yard waste. (I would have done more, but it was too hard to accomplish much without a rake or gloves or any other gardening tools.)
- Switched the not-quite-long enough blanket from the laundry room doorway for a longer one.
- Unpacked a bunch more bathroom stuff, and completely emptied two boxes.
- Washed out the car potty.
- Unpacked the Wii and games. (I actually did this yesterday, but forgot about it, so I'm taking credit today.)
- Tried to adjust the temperature on the water heater, but discovered that it was a bigger job than I thought, which required tools, so I tabled it for another day.