Winners were selected based on three criteria: One, how normal the nicknames were, two, how dark and twisted the baby names were, and three, how much I laughed when I read them. You'll note that these criteria are entirely subjective. It's like Apples to Apples, but I always have the green cards!
Grand Prize Winner:
Diane... Die in a Fire
(Submitted by: Brian)
Your prize is a badge that you can print out and wear proudly on your jacket.
(In submission order; I'm too lazy for rankings.)
- Barb... Barbarian (jd)
- Helen... Hellspawn (twilighttreader)
- Cate... Fornication (twilighttreader)
- Vivian... Vivisection (twilighttreader)
- Phil...Necrophiliac (Your Mom Prints Zines)
- Mort... Mortician (Phil)
- Hal... Halitosis (submitted twice, but first by Phil)
- Ginny...Genitalia (Your Mom Prints Zines)
- Di...Diarrhea (Your Mom Prints Zines)
- Titus...Hepatitis (Your Mom Prints Zines)
Your prize is also a badge that you can print out and wear on your jacket. (None of you non-winners better be printing this badge out and wearing it! I'll know! I installed a special tracking program on the image and it will tell me if any non-winners try to print it out and wear it!)
Judges are used to attempts at bribery. It comes with the territory. But when someone attempts to bribe you in spite of the fact that they never even submitted an entry in the first place, well, that's just ridiculous.
This badge is for Jon: