Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nine Months Old!

ninemonths

Dear Dorothy,

You are nine months old, now!

This month was kind of a blur. It feels like I was just writing your eight month letter a few minutes ago. This one is going to be mostly point form, baby book style. Maybe someday I will write quality monthly letters again.

June 22: Tooth number two made its appearance.

June 24-26: First camping trip.

IMG_7707

June 28: Signed "milk".

July 3-6: Mystery fever with no other symptoms.

July 4: First fireworks.

July 13-21: YARR Camping Trip!

IMG_7801

I love you very much. I can hardly believe you're nine months old already. And yet it seems like you've always been part of our family. You are such a blessing and a joy.

Love,
Mama.

IMG_8009

1 comment:

jd said...

Short, but to the point! Now she's going to be 10 months in 5 days!! Pick a good photo with me in it!!