Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wednesday Night Love

Friends watch LOST with you.

Super Awesome Amazing Friends wait until 11:00 p.m. to watch LOST with you when you have to work on a Wednesday night until 10:30 and have to record it the old-fashioned way from a broadcast signal to your VCR.

Jeremy and Dan are officially awesome.

(But I still like you, too, Jon. Because I only work until 8:30 next Wednesday night, which gives me plenty of time to get to your house and watch LOST the new-fashioned way: in HD and as big as a wall. I'm still invited, right? I'll bring cookies...)

2 comments:

wrath said...

I am still waiting to partake in it, it sittith here on my computer downloaded for my pleasure

Anonymous said...

I am also delaying gratification...until TONIGHT!! This is by FAR the longest I've ever waited to see an episode after its aired...I may not be able to make it.

Also, for what its worth: I was looking through my Houghton yearbook from Freshman year (as i just found it after many years of it being mia) and happened upon a lovely senior picture of one Jule Ann Davis :) I read your senior quote, and thought it was interesting considering the journey you have found yourself on:

"We must not miss the road, or we will be done for...It is very necessary to tackle the Misty Mountains by the proper path, or else you will get lost in them, and have to come back and start at the beginning again (if you ever get back at all)."
-Tolkien