1. A tall cup of coffee costs $1.59, which means that when someone hands me $2.00, they get a quarter, a dime, a nickel, and a penny as change.
2. The espresso shot to steamed milk ratio is the highest in a grande latte (1:7 vs. 1:11 in a tall and 1:9 in a venti).
3. If you place a one-pound bag of French Roast beans next to a one-pound bag of Breakfast Blend beans, it will be a couple inches taller (the beans are lighter, so it takes more to make a pound).
4. If you think I'm a geek, you should see the kinds of conversations my friends have. I love my geek friends.
5. Americans pretend to like soccer, but no one watches when it's not the World Cup. They really just like cheering for the USA against other countries. That's probably why there are so many wars.
6. Day camp employees are one of the few groups of people who will look at the weather forecast and say, "Oh, good! The thunderstorms are going to hold off until the weekend. I hope it will rain all weekend and be nice again for Monday!"
7. Kids get really excited about being allowed to ride the golf cart. Aw, who am I kidding, so do adults.
8. There is nothing like a sprinkler on a hot day.
9. As much fun as the Bollywood videos on channel 35 are, the commercials for online matrimonial services are even cooler.
P.S. My father-in-law saw a video online the other day in which a soccer player jumped in the air, flipped over, scissor-kicked in mid-air, and kicked the ball into the net behind him, scoring a goal. When he told us about it, we spent like an hour trying to find it again, but to no avail. Reward offered to the first person to find it for me.