Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No babies were harmed in the making of this video



I managed to make this video 30 seconds long using the old-fashioned method of making videos 30 seconds long, which is only videotaping for 30 seconds. Still working on the trimming thing. We already have a paid Flickr account, so I'm hesitant to get a paid Picasa account. I was planning on using Flickr to host our videos, but the playback is horrible (at least on my machine), so I think it's going to have to be YouTube. (Here's the link to the Flickr version of the same video. Does it look choppy to anyone else?)

P.S. Valerie can actually sit up on her own for 10 seconds or so. But this video ended up being more fun in the end.

P.P.S. Does my laugh really sound like that?

P.P.P.S. Really?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she's just a little top heavy, that's all!! Are we having fun yet "playing with the baby"??!!
Yes, your laugh DOES sund like that!! And it's just fine!!
Anyway, I loved watching her!!

Anonymous said...

that was so cute!

Megan
latinlover1130

Heather said...

Timberrrr!!


PS, Picasa is totally free!

Anonymous said...

Yup, your laugh does sound like that. I think she was tipping over on purpose just to spite you.

Jule Ann said...

Heather:
Apparently, the video capability is not available for the Linux version. It won't let me open any video files, and when I go into settings to enable the video file types, they are all greyed out.
Stupid Linux.
Also, any time I try to upload a video to Picasa, it tells me it's not a valid file type. (They're .avi, which should be supported.) I thought it was because I don't have a paid account, but apparently that is not the case. So I don't know what the problem is. Picasa just doesn't like me.

Jule Ann said...

I think she was tipping over on purpose to make me laugh. She's clever like that.

sharon said...

The best part of that video was how much you and jeremy were enjoying it. Valerie is super cute, and the video was funny in its own right, but you guys seriously made me giggle for awhile! I love it!