Monday, October 09, 2006

Back Online!

Right after, I posted my last entry, our internet broke.

So, in the past few days, I have:

Read a book.

Made bread pudding out of leftover pumpkin donuts.

Worked an extra shift at the store.

Played old-school arcade games on an emulator on my computer.

Made bread pudding two more times (there were a lot of pumpkin donuts).

Made root vegetable stew.

Had some friends over in real life for stew and board games.

Had several proper, adult conversations.

Fretted over how I'm ever going to catch up on all my blogs when I get the internet back.

Voice chatted with people on the "telephone".

Tried to remember how people ever solved arguments without Google.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nan and I still resolve most conflicts via The American Heritage Talking Dictionary.

- Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you actually held real life conversations....blogging is good, but it can't compare with the other!

Kate said...

I'm having the same trouble with blogs now that I actually have a life that involves doing stuff other than sitting in front of a computer for eight hours a day.